13 January 2006

Let us give thanks.

Okay, this is the second day out for The GTC Web log. You may wondering, "Just who is the Give Thanks Crew?" Well, right now, the Crew consists of me, myself, and I, but we will be accepting applications for new members shortly. Why the name Give Thanks? Well, that's what we do. We give thanks for the blessings that we breath in moment by moment, day by day, year by year. But seriously, if you'd like to join this blog ring and be down with the Give Thanks Crew, just shoot me an e-mail.

I hung out with dear old Mom yesterday evening. We took in the film Memoirs of a Geisha. It was a visually enticing film that gave me insight into Japanese culture, pre and post WWII. Then, we followed up the film by eating sushi at Sushiko in Los Altos. Wow, what a meal. Very hospitable service, too, might I add. My only complaint is that it was a tad chilly in the restaurant.

-- End transmission --

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home